30 years of experience in practicing Law with concentration in the areas of Family Law, Wills and Estates, Driving While Intoxicated, Criminal Defense, Misdemeanors.
- Graduate of Lipscomb University, B.A.
- Graduate of University of Tennessee, Knoxville M.A.
- Graduate of Nashville School of Law (J.D., 1985)
- BV rating from Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating for Attorneys
- Admitted to Bar, 1985, Tennessee
- 1986, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee, 1987, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- Member, Hearing Committee, Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee, 1995-2001
- Founding Member, John Marshall American Inns of Court, Franklin, TN
- Member, Williamson County Bar Association (president 1993-1994)
Kathy Barker, Paralegal
Kathy Russell, Legal Assistant